We work with both demand and supply side parties
Services targeted at the demand side:
Services targeted at the supply side:
What kind of physical space does an organization need? What concepts and strategies will work best for them? We help clients to formulate answers to these questions, based on user studies and in-depth analyses of business processes. We look at trends and future developments, at existing use patterns and occupancy levels, and at ways to improve organizational performance. The aim is to develop solutions that work, inspire and perform.
- User research (interviews/surveys/workshops/observational studies)
- Concept development
- Consultancy services on new ways of working and learning
- Implementation and change management
- Usability evaluations and occupancy measurements
We help clients with the briefing/programming of their projects. Relevant briefing topics from flexibility,, efficiency and sustainability to indoor climate, accessibility and security. We capture all requirements (strategic/ functional/ technical) in a highly systematic way in our tool BriefBuilder®, which can subsequently be used for quality control and requirement management during the entire project.
- Briefing (strategic/functional/technical)
- Developing standard briefs for professional clients
- Developing outputspecifications for D/DB/DBM/DBFMO-tenders
- Requirement analysis and requirements management
- Application of BriefBuilder®
We help clients with the selection of the parties that will have to design, construct, engineer or even maintain the building. Our aim is to make sure that the right parties are selected – parties with the right competences, the appropriate expertise, and the best ideas. We help the client with choosing a productive tender strategy (traditional or integrated?), with managing the tender procedure and with assessing bids, profiles and proposals.
- Development of tender/competition strategies (D/DB/DBM/DBFMO)
- Formulation of tender/competition documents
- Assessment of bids and proposals
- Development of verification and acceptance plans
- Contract management
On the supply side, we help contractors and design/engineering teams with the analysis of client requirements: what is the essence of design brief? Are there any requirements that are conflicting or particularly costly and risky? And which design solutions are best in meeting the client’s needs? The answers to these questions help supply-side parties in developing high-performance solutions that increase a chance of winning tenders.
- Requirements analysis
- Supporting design teams in development of client-oriented solutions
- Systematic assessment of the match between brief and design
- Structuring client requirements with the use of BriefBuilder®
- Detail briefing and additional user research
In complex construction projects, it is of crucial importance to capture project information in an explicit and systematic format to be able to manage its complexity. Think of systematically capturing stakeholder requirements, object properties, work processes, responsibilities, risks and verifications (as a whole often referred to as systems engineering or SE). We help supply-side parties with consultancy, training and tools for SE.
- Consultancy and training on the topic of systems engineering (SE)
- Development of Requirement Breakdown Structures (RBS) for projects
- Development of System Breakdown Structures (SBS) for projects
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for projects
- Development of verification plans
We help design and engineering teams with the integration of quality requirements into their BIM models. We capture all project requirements systematically in BriefBuilder® and subsequently make sure that these requirements are linked and integrated into the project’s BIM models. We create links with design models, technical descriptions, document management systems and facility management systems.
- Linking requirement models to BIM models
- Linking BIM objects to technical descriptions
- Modelling project information
- Change management
- Automated design verification